Abdominal cramps, increased frequency of bowels, stringy vaginal discharge. Taking antibiotics for UTI. Side effects of medication?

Hi, I just finished taking 3 days of antibiotics for a UTI . And throughout the entire time I ve been having abdominal cramping, gas that hurts if I don t let it loose, increased bowel movements, and most recently, white/clear stringy discharge after bowel movements. It seems like when I have to go, I have to go right then. Could this be side affects of the antibiotics?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013