Abdominal cramps, heavy bleeding, dizziness post child birth. Copper T inserted. Treatment?

hello doctor. i got delivered baby in the month of 21-04-2012 and after completion off three and half month i got inserted copper t on 08-08-2012 due to which i face cramp in abdomen and heavy bleeding . i consulted the my doctor and did check up. She said i have got infection little and gave me antibiotics . i followed the course last day is today, but i feeling too much uneasy and still cramps are there and i feel i will fall and faint immediately is there please guide me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012