Abdominal cramps, fever and vomiting, Salmonella Typhi " O" is positive Titre 1/160. What is this disease ?

Salmonella Typhi O is positive Titre 1/160 - This is the result of BACTERIOLOGY REPORT the date January 10, 2013 . I feel abdominal cramps, fever, and vomiting. I went to doctor yesterday January 16,2013 they give me the medicine ceftriaxone 1000 mg, Flagyl 250 mg and cataflam 50 mg . I have 3 injections once daily. I want to ask that this kind of disease if i will make food . It can be transferred to other people, even the one i used for plates, spoon, glass,fork, spoon. How many months will totally removed this kind of disease in my body. This disease is continous even i take medicine and injection. Pls. doctor I m very worried about my situation now . What is the best thing that I can do to cure this Salmonella TYPI O in my body. Pls help me doc thanks God bless.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013