Abdominal cramps, extreme nausea post intercourse, had taken Nordette. Pregnancy sign or side effect?

HELLO, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD INTERCOURSE LAST JULY 28 2012 SATURDAY AROUND 12-1AM BUT THE CONDOM BROKE AND I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT ECP LAST JULY 30 MON. THEN I IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT NORDETTE JULY 31 TUESDAY MORNING AND TOOK 4PILLS 10AM THE TOOK ANOTHER AROUND 9-10PM. I CONTINUOUSLY TOOK THE OTHER LEFT PILLS BY TWOS JUST TO MAKE SURE IT WORKED. NOW IM IN MY FIRST WK AFTER THE INTERCOURSE AND IM FEELING SOME ABDOMINAL CRAMPS AND EXTREME NAUSEA WHICH BOTHERS ME TERRIBLY. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN? IS THIS A SIGN OF PREGNANCY OR JUST THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE PILLS?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer