Abdominal cramps during periods, heavy breasts, sensitive nipples, tiredness. Am I pregnant?

Hello, my period is due in 4 days. Im to anxious to wait, Im having cramping in the lower abdomen , which is unusual. Whenever I m on my cycle, I NEVER cramp, but now I am. I ovualted on the 16th, which I did have sex that night. My boobs are heavier and my nipples are extremely sensitive. I m extremely tired and I ve been drinking water like I m a fish lately. I ve been trying to conceive for awhile, and I m wondering if im pysching myself out. Can you please help me
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
You have ovulated & that day you have intercourse extremely increase the chances of your pregnancy but the symptoms you have is more likely to be of anxiety then being pregnant.
The sperm injected in vagina lives for 2-3 days & your ovum can live up to 3-4 days so you should go for intercourse before & after 3 -4 days of ovulation increases the chances of pregnancy.
Right now pregnancy test is the only answer.