Abdominal cramps, diarrhea, bloated, constipated, IBS, soreness, no PV bleeding. Help?

I have been having abdominal cramps for past 48 hours associated with bloating and wind. I have no diarrhoea and no nausea or vomiting. Initially, the cramps felt like severe period cramps but no PV bleeding. I have had an USS of my uterus and ovaries today and this was normal. I do, however, have a raised WBC and slightly raised CRP. My stools are normal in colour and I am not constipated. The bloating is worse after eating. I thought this was probably IBS, but in the absence of any diarrhoea, I'm not sure now. The cramps are less severe today but my lower abdomen feels 'sore'. Any ideas?
T Walsh.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013