Abdominal cramps. Trying to conceive. Had US, negative. What is going on?

Hello, It's been 2 weeks now since I missed my period. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for 5 months now. My LMP was 24th FEbruary,2013. I had a blood test a week after I missed my period but it turned out negative. Had an ultrasound and there was nothing found in my uterus. the Dr only told me that there is a fluid collection in the Douglas sack. However, a pelvic scan some 5 months back revealed no fluid collection in the Douglas sack. The doctor placed me on Antibiotics and drugs to help restart my cycle since the blood test turned negative. The following week I took a home urine test and it still came back negative. Now I experience abdominal cramps first the left side and after wards the right side. Am also experiencing uterine cramps like menstrual cramps. My nipples are sharp and enlarged compared to before I missed my period. I still feel am pregnant. Pls and really confused, what can I do now?what if am pregnant, will the antibiotics harm the baby?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013