Abdominal bulging after eating. Causing discomfort. Passing thin, dark green stools. Suggestions?

Recently,after I eat anything,the middle of my abdomen from my belly button up to the bottom of my pectoral area bulges out. No pain but some discomfort. No vomiting . This pressure goes away after awhile but comes back just after I start eating. I just had a colonoscopy a few months ago and all that was found was external hemoroids but otherwise clear. I ve never barfed up any of my food and don t feel sick or nauseated. This bloating and pressure is scaring me. My stools come out thin and light mostly but sometimes are dark green. Going to see my doctor tomorrow. I ve never had a upper Gi or a endoscopy .
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012