Abdominal bloating, inflation as the day progresses, follow a healthy diet. What should be done?

For many years now I have suffered from abdominal bloating , especially when hungry or after eating. I have followed a wheat and dairy free diet for 5 years, and sometimes feel that it helps and at other times, I m not so sure. When I get up in the morning my abdomen is flat and comfortable, but as the day goes on it becomes more and more bloated until I look as if I m about to give birth and it is very uncomfortable/painful. I follow a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and I don t drink coffee. Is there anything mre I can do?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012