Abdominal bloating, gas release. Colonoscopy, all test normal. Got treatment for acne. Any suggestions ?

Hi Doctor, I am 37 yrs old male . I have got a problem of abdominal bloating and subsiquently gas releases downword, consulted doctor , he did colonoscopy , blood, urine , stool test and finaly told you have nothing , everything is alright , change your life style , food habbits, this was 6 months back , but even today i have this problem. I recently got treatment for acne where doctor gave antibiotic CLINDAMICIN and lactobacillus tablets for a week , this problem was not there for some time after the treatment. But , now again it is started. Because of this i could not eat properly , I eat anything , i get this problem. Advance thanks for your answer.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012