Abdominal bloating, difficulty in sleeping. Taking omega and primrose oil. Cure?

At the very early morning , i feels abdominal bloating which cause me awake. After passing flatus or gas, i feel no more bloating and can be able to sleep back again. Usually i eat more rice and carbohydrate . My ususally diets are breakfast( cereal, 2 eggs , 2 toasts) , lunch ( rice, chicken, fish, vegetable) and dinner ( same as lunch). I regularly take omega and primose oil. i do late sleep due to reading and seein movies to satisfify my emotion as i enjoy. I do physical exerecise 3 times per weelk with 2 hour per section ( table tennis). I am now 62, and look young but when i feel happy, i want sex but not exeessive one. thank
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013