Abdominal bloating. History of gall bladder removal. Positive ANA. Diarrhea, abdominal pain. What can this be?

Hi, I am a 34 years old female .... that have had bloating to the abdominal for over 4 years. It all strarted after I had my Gallbladder removed. Now its more fequent then before. I went to my Doctor and had blood test done, my ANA test came back positive, as I was told to get lots more blood testing done, to rule out lupus . Now i started to have diarrhea and having severe abdominal pain . What can all this be ?/? Thanks...
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013