Abdominal and testicular pain, pricking leg pain. Tests showed high SGOT, ultrasound showed fatty liver grade one changes. What could the cause be?

Sir I have lower abdominal pain and pain radiating to left leg. On consultation and urine test, UTI diagnosed and treated with cefixime . After one week, pain stopped and some ailments like pricking pain on lower right and left side of abdomen and tesis. Blood test platelet count, hemoglobin are normal. SGOT is 74. Ultrasound scanning done and shows all organs normal, no ascites , but liver shows Fatty liver Grade one Changes. Now I have pricking and stretching pain at certain times on the abdomen. What will be the problem? Please help me sir. Satheesh.R Charuvila Veedu Veliyam, Kollam, Kerala
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012