Abdominal and testicular pain, hot flashes, high calcium level. Done biopsies, CT scan and ultrasound, negative for cancer. Suggest

I am a 42 year old male with abdominal (lower right) and testicular (right) pains with Hot flashes in both legs. It started in May 2013. Every time I'd put something in my mouth, I'd get nauseated. Then I started having stomach pains. I had an endoscopy and everything was normal. While they were in there, 3 biopsies were taken, all negative for cancer and H. palori (probably spelled wrong). Then CT scan and ultra sound on abdomen, gallbladder and appendix was normal but they did find 2 "spots" on my liver (another CT and ultrasound scheduled for December 2013). Colonoscopy performed and only found internal hemorrhoids. Now the pain is in my lower right abdomen and right testicle. I saw a Urologist this past Tuesday and they did an ultrasound on it and said it appeared normal. Had blood tests done, LDL slightly elevated, bilirubin was a little off, no diabetes, lead levels normal, calcium elevated, B12 normal, but they said something else was also off (can't remember the name). Because of that they want to check my thyroids. Would or could my thyroids be causing the pain. Sometimes I feel good and others times it feels like I was kicked in the abdomen by a horse and sometimes it feels like someone is squeezing my testicle. Any info would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013