Abdominal and stomach pain, diarrhea, back pain. Taking antibiotics. Treatment?

I am a 48year woman who is suffering from mild abdomen and stomach pain for the last 3 months.It started with a pain followed by diarhea which lasted for 2 days.Since then i started having left side abdomen pain that goes to my left lower back and it persisted,sometimes 3 days a week or every 2 weeks.Recently i had 3 times diarrhoea that would not stop until when i took medication .Now i could feel the pain on my upper middle stomach with back pain from time to time. Please help as i am very disturbed.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013