Abdominal and lower back pain. Blood and urine test reports and ultrasound normal. What to do next?

I have had lower back and abdominal pain for 6 days now. The back pain has remained the same but in the abdomen , it keeps moving . At first it was a general pain all over and then was more apparent on the left hand side and down into the groin . Today it is more on the right hand side. It hurts to move or bend down and every time I roll over in bed, I am awakened by the pain. I have been to a walk-in clinic twice and have done 2 blood tests, 2 urine tests, an abdominal ultrasound, and abdominal x-ray and a rectal exam. The first blood test, urine test, ultrasound and rectal exam proved nothing. I am awaiting results from the other tests. It is disheartening to hear the doctor say that he doesn t know what is wrong. Please help...I am desperate!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013