Abdominal and chest pain, blood work showed low lymphocytes. History of sinus infection. Any suggestions?

Iam 36 yo female with 3 kids and husband. live in rural Wyoming. I went to my fnp for a sinus infection Aug 18. Was started on augmentin 10 day course. Still had sinus infection, started z-pack. Experienced diarrhea and abdominal pain . Diarrhea cleared after 5 days but moslower abdominal pain didn t stop. Experienced shortness of breath and abdominal pain that it s constant ache with periods of acute pain. Did xray that showed mild lung fibrosis and shadow if spleen indicating enlargement bowl gasses normal. Had a Ct that said mild splenomegaly of 14.8 with noted paratracheal lymphadenopathy mediating and inguinal lymphadenopathy. Largest lymph node 8 mm. My abdominal pain is worse with full bladder but doesn t change much with bm. It wakes me up at night.I also have chest pain from my right atm put under my breast down to the bottom of my rib cage. Sometimes the discomfort extends to my right chest wall as wwell. My fnp says viral but gave me 10 days of levaquin for persistent sinus infection. Also prednisone taper. Did blood work. All normal eexcept slightly low lymphocytes. Epstein Barr virus negative. I don t feet all well. I hate nwaking up in pain, going to bed in pain and waking in the night with pain but I don t want pain meds I just want to know when relief might start and if there is a possible non-viral cause that might be treatable? I also hate the feeling I physically can t breathe. Any suggestions for my follow up appointment tomorrow or treatment suggestions? Also what does mild fibrosis mean?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012