Abdominal and back pain, orange colored urine, swollen stomach, difficulty in breathing. Diagnosed with gastritis and gall bladder stones. Remedy?

I went to the ER like 3 months ago I was screaming in pain they said I had gastritis and gallstones all they did for me was give me pain meds and sent me home the pain is getting worse and getting longer lastnight I started hurting and kept counting the hours and it last to 21 hours as I know of I went to sleep and I was still kinda hurting I went to use the bathroom and my pee has been yellow to orange and still hurting as of now my back is killing me feels like my bones are going to break my stomach feels like its swelling up feels likes its bout to break open in so much pain my heart hurts and its hard to breath I haven t eaten scared its going to hurt my stomach and make me hurt more
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
If the pain is so bad you should go back to the ER.
It seems like a surgeon needs to see you and discuss about removing your gallbladder, depending on your test results.
Gastritis should not cause such bad pain.