Abdominal Lpo done, periods over, resurfacing bleeding with blood clots. Should I be worried?

Had abdominal lpo two weeks ago and had already had my period now it's back but different bleeding for three days blood is bright bright red and clots hat would fill a Dixie cup. About four a day of those
Should I be worried or is this my body getting rid of things from surgery

How much is too much?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
If you want to be sure this isnt serious bleeding then the best way to evaluate your bleeding is to do hemoglobin levels. But also this is usual after such surgical procedures and you should be worried. Few weeks are necessary till your periods become balanced.
If you notice bleeding beyond time of periods, lower abdominal sharp pain or fever you should visit doctor.
If not, just be patient and everything will be fine. Wish you good health.