Abdomen pulsation, no pain. Had gall bladder removal

hi, i am a 23 year old male and have a non stop pulsing tingling in my abdomen 4-5 inches to the right of my belly button. It happened out of no where, does not hurt and feels like a shock (a shock like if you put a 9 volt battery on your tongue ). I am clueless, I had my gallbladder out last summer and it feels as if it is directly underneath the scar all the way to the right.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
hi dear....thanks for asking
i would like to call it as side effect of open surgery......many of people come to my opd with the same problem.....its due to cutting of nerves in the skin....heals with multivitamins and nerve stabilizers but takes time for months...better to consult your doctor who performed surgery.