Abdomen pain with headache and vomiting, since 6 to 7 years

Occasional pain abdomen with headache and vomiting since 6 to 7 years.... I am 25 yrs old and working as Software Engineer in a MNC. On some occassions, I feel like having a pain in abdomen with headaches due to which i cant open my eyes. It is also accompanied by vomiting tendencies. I am having this problem since long..may be over 6-7 years...Previously I used to have severe pain in abdomen, with vomiting.Once I vomit, the pain will go off but again in next hour or so it will start all over again. Now it to an extent it has been better though. I have had an endoscopy done few years ago and was normal.. If you can tell me what might be wrong with me and what can be done??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Hi.. I have been having gastritis since last few years and have been having similar symptoms of abdominal pain and vomiting.. I still have these symptoms.. I had tried many medications but they are not effective completely.. At last some one in my family mentioned that it could be due to the work stress.. You may also need other lifestyle modification that include dietary modifications, weight reduction exercises, quiting alcohol and smoking if any.. It would also be beneficial if you can get an examination and probably an endoscopy or a scan done to see if there is any problem inside the stomach.

Hi.. Try drinking lot of water.. When the symptoms starts in the begining.. It will decrease the pain and prevent vomiting.. also restrict coffee and tea consumption