Abdomen pain, dizzy, blood in stools, suspecting ectopic pregnancy, taken citalopram, had cyst in ovary before

I have been having pain in my lower right abdomen for a while now, it has become constant in the last day. It is like waves of dull pain. I have had a few dizzy spells and been quite shaky. I am also very tired all the time. I have had pain a little like this before when a cyst passed in my ovary but I am concerned that this could be ectopic pregnancy although the test I did last week was negative. I am late for my period now but my cycle was mucked up by having pill on honeymoon to stop period. I should mention that my period has been very light in the last two months also and only brown blood. I have been off work for 2 months with anxiety and I am on citalopram 20mg. I have also experienced some blood in my stools a few times in the last two months.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012