Abdomen pain, constipation, dizzy, loose stools. How to get cured?

hi i am a 24yr old female normally of good health. i was admitted into hospital on friday with abdo pain to which they thought was my appendix after feeling my tummy and normal blood results they said this was not the case. whilst i was on the ward my blood pressure kept dropping to 84/47 was the lowest which left me really faint and dizzy. i got discharged this morning but i am still dizzy feeling when i get up to move also still in pain and feel really nautious. the other thing is lately i have had trouble with my bowels i am lucky to go once every 8 days i mentioned this to the doctor who replied i can manage constipation at home without medical treatment. but i dont think its constipation as when i do manage to go it seems to be loose gungy stools or just very soft in the odd occasion its like rabbit droppings..
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013