Abdomen pain, colon removed, painful bowel movement. Remedy?

Hi, I'm a 22 yr old female. 5'1 100 lbs. 2 yrs ago part of my colon was removed, since then I've had unbearable pain in my abdomen. So much so I've been hospitalized numerous times. I've been to gi's and colon specialists. No one has ever given me an answer. I have a bowel movement once a week, but they are so painful, my fiancé has to carry me out and lay me down. The pain is truly unbearable so I attempt to sleep it off most of the time. I just want to know what's wrong with me. Look, I'm terrified my colon will twist around my arteries again and kill me someday. Thank you, Cassandra
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013