Abdomen hurts when passing stools. Jelly like substance on stools. Side hurts after drinking coffee. Reason?

hello i do not poop normal i sometime poop 3 time a week and when i do my lower intest hurt very badly i can feel my poop like it is squeezing throw something then it hurts then like 1 min i poop but it has some kind of jelly on it after i poop the pain gos away im 30 years old and a male and sometime in the moring when i drink coffee it hurts to where i cant walk i have to grab my side and wait for the pain to go away thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013