Abdomen distended, taking probiotics, tired, everything normal. What is permanent solution to this?

My abdomen has been distended for around six months.It looks as though I am 5 months pregnant. I am in no pain or discomfort. I am taking probiotics, milk thistle , and removing wheat, dairy, potatoes, tomatoes, and eggs from my diet. Nothing seems to be helping. Before I got the distended abdomen, I started getting soreness in an around my joints and fatigue . I am so tired that in the afternoon I want to take a nap. This is very unlike me. I went to my physician who ordered bloodwork to be done to rule out any serious problems. Everything is normal. I had a colonoscopy 3 years ago and I was perfectly normal. No diverticulosis .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013