Abcess on wisdom tooth, yellow lumps on the back of the throat. On antibiotics. Remedies?

I have a abcess on my wisdom tooth I think it has spread up th back of my throat and through my forhea don my face its been about six months I've taken 3 courses of antbotics it's got better but one day it will feel like is going and the next day it will be PAINFULL I have some little yellow lumps on the back of my throat and my face and jaw ache not all of the time but enough to be ruining my life I have withdrawn from society I hardly ever leave my room let alone the house what can I do
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Do not get depressed .
If you have taken antibiotics many times and again and again you are having same problem it could be that you have an antibioma formation .
This antibioma gets formed when there is infection and pus which is collected in a region and when there is improper or inadequate use of antibiotics.
You must get an ENT consultation done and get an CT scan neck if required and Blood tests to know about infection.
Your examining doctor can suggest you better.
Get well soon.