AST and AlT high, exercising, very few drinks. How can I drive back to normal?

I just got bloodwork back and my AST level was 161. My ALT was only slightly high at 51. I am concerned with the AST. I am a 34 yr old woman that rarely exercised, and drank several drinks per day. I have now ceased drinking, and am going to be exercising regularly. If I keep this up along with healthy eating, will I be able to get my AST levels back to a more normal level, and how long might I expect that to take? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013