ASO positive, pain in lower body part, skin rashes, stomach etching, taking HCQS, get vomiting tendency on medicine intake. What should I do?

Hi, I am Mohuya Das(Rano), in the last november-2011 i suddenly found pain in my right ankle with little bit of swell and mild fever, that time i found ASO positive in my blood, (now i gone through blood test and it found as Serum ALP 139, HB 11.2, ESR 34.0, ASO 235, CRP 15.2) and from last 8 month I have little pain in lower portion in my body (increase after hard work ) with skin rashes and etching with stomach problem now doctor advice me to take HCQS (Hydroxycholoroquine Sulphate) and after taking this medicine I am getting vomiting tendency. Kindly advice me what should I do.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012