ASCUS pap smear returned abnormal. Does it indicate HPV virus?

My doctor called to inform me that my ASCUS pap smear came back abnormal and I will need to have a colposcopy . I took plan B the day before my appointment and had slight breakthrough bleeding during the morning of my appointment. I am extremely nervous that an abnormal pap smear could indicate the HPV virus or potentially something worse. What is the likelihood that taking plan B before my appointment could create a false positive pap smear?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013