ALT count abnormal. Can that affect digestion? Why is stool loose and brown?

My (SPGT) ALT count is 90 . Having problem with digestion over an year . It is brownish but soft/ loose . I have to go to the toilet 4+ times each day . I fear to have HCV + . Though i never had a blood transfusion or illegal sex but I went to the barber and had a face wash I had acne on my cheek and after that the barber rubbed my face with a wet towel piece which he uses with other customers though he washes that with soap (he claims) can HCV come this way ? What will I do now ?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012