AGC was present in pap smear. No signs of cancer in D&C. Worried about annual pap smear??

Hi I am 53 years old and have always had normal pap tests. Last year my pap test had AGC present. My Dr. had me come back 3mths later to repeat the pap and again AGC was found. Then I had an Endometrail Biopsy which came back AGC present. The Dr. then followed up with me having a D & C. Thankfully, this procedure showed everything was normal no signs of Cancer . Yesterday I had my annual Pap test should I me worried? What are the chances it will me normal and what will it mean if the AGC is still present?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013