ADHD, want to restart Dextroamphetamine. History of substance dependence to benzodiazapines. Advisable to restart?

I have a history of substance dependance To benzodiazapines. I was prescribed it for Panic disorder/ Refractoryy RLS . I Have severe ADHD and have been on large doses of Dextroamphetamine in the past but after my detox off of 80mgs of diazapam a day I discontinued that. I am comming up on 10 months off of the benzodiazapines,. what do you think about recontinuing treatment with Dextroamphetamine. My area of chemical dependance was Sedatives hypnotics mainly Benzos but other gabaergics as well. All prescribed to me at the time
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012