ADHD, taking Vywanse. Experiencing sleeplessness. On Melatonin, no relief. Suggestions?

Hello. I am a 15 year old female, 126 pounds. I was born 4 months early, and I am taking Vyvanse , 40mg, for ADHD . I have been experiencing sleeping troubles for a few weeks now. For around 3 weeks, I have been getting little to no sleep. I have always had trouble sleeping. I have been taking Melatonin for 3 nights now. My doctor said that he would consult other doctors, do some research, and think about things so he wouldn t make me worse while trying to make me better. Do you have any tips for sleep aid? My step-father, a former nurse, said that I could just be going into only the light stages of sleep, because he checks on me sometimes and I am snoring away, I just took some Melatonin just around 25 minutes ago, so I apologize if this question is sounding weird. Do you have any tips for sleeping, or any idea what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012