ADHD in 4 year old,extremely agitated,crying,not eating and playing,on clonidine hcl .1 mg and metadate cd 10 mg

My 4 yr old started clonidine hcl .1 mg and metadate cd 10 mg yesterday for ADHD . He has been easily upset and agitatd all week. Our doc said if we it didnt help to double the dosage. Since yesterday hes had 3 of the clonidine and 1 of the metadate. At school he cried almost nonstop, wouldnt eat or play. At home he was extremely agitated. This evening he fell asleep at dinner then woke 2 hours later and wet himself. 10 minutes later he wet himself again. He began crying again and was almost inconsulable. I dont know if this is side effects from the new meds, or leftover agitation from
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012