ADHD, emotional regulation, depression, anxiety. Vyvanse and Lexapro. Weight gain, extreme fatigue, stiffness. Recommendations?

As an adult I suffer from the common characteristics of moderate ADHD, as well emotional regulation/ depression/ anxiety combined. I recently lost my health ins and wasn't able to continue some othe meds I was taking but was concerned greatly with the Vyvance side effects so decided to stay on the Lexapro and drop down and off the ADHD med.
I was experiencing migraines and irritability with the vyvance and now I look back and see how intense those side effects were but am torn because I am having such struggle with completing daily tasks and overall decrease in my career and home life.
The most troubling is I have gained almost thirty pounds in just three months off the drug and haven't changed my activity level that much or diet with the exception of the extreme fatigue it is more difficult to excersize and even have more joint pain am stiffness.
Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you -
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013