ADD, severe anxiety and stress. How can I get prescribed with Valium?

I was wondering how I can get prescribed Valium by my doctor. I am a 19 year old Male and was prescribed 30mg Adderall XR in May of 2012 for my, just then diagnosed, ADD. I have always dealt with high anxiety, but recently it has gotten to a point that is distracting in my life. I am afraid to ask him and have him think I am some druggie, when I m not and I m afraid he d say something like the adderall is supposed to help with that. Please help! I am extremely stressed about this situation. Also, I think I may have generalized anxiety disorder but have never been diagnosed. Anything you can say about that would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012