ADD, meth addiction, have intermittent sharp pains in testicle with mood swings. Taken ritalin and dexamphetamine. What is the cause?

i am currently a meth user, not as heavy as some of the people ive seen, but still bad enough to be considered an addiction , however i do suffer from ADD, and ive taken ritalin and dexamphetamine throughout my life. For the past 3 months approximately i have been taken it, through inhalation( smoking ), at a rate of roughly a gram a week, and now i have a sharp pain in my left testicle that seems to come and go at spontaneous moments, sometimes it is mild other times it is moderate, but it is affecting my thinking, and overall mood please give me an answer
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012