ACL and meniscus repair done. Doing agility drills. When will I get recovered?

Hello I had ACL and Meniscus repairs done about 9/12 months ago. I went back to my doctor and he said everything looked great but and said i could return to sports in about a month. However I just started doing agility drills about 3 weeks ago nd Im at the point where my knee is no longer sore the day after I do them. I was just wondering if i could still return to sports even though I would have only been doing agility and lateral exercises for about a month before my return. Is there a greater risk of tearing the ACL again because of this? Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013