ABSCESS : Can you advice what this may be and what is the proper treatment?

Hi, I am 21 years of age and for about three years now I have been noticing some lumps on my labia mijora. They are usually small in appearance but they feel very large. The areas where they appear usually become very sensitive to touch, when I sit and sometimes when I walk. It feels like there is something solid under the skin. Many occasions I have simply squeezed out yellow fluids and blood out of them though it is very painful. Can you advice what this may be and what is the proper treatment. Is this going to continue, since it has not stopped for quite some time? Please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011