A white gummy substance draining from right ear. Remedy to dry?

I went to a ear / nose / throat specialist the 11th of Sept. complaining of ear lose due to what I believed to be an impacted ear. A white gummy substance had been draining from my right ear for about two months. My hearing during that time progressively worsened. I had been cleaning both ears with hydrogen peroxide and cotton swabs. The right ear would have a whitish powdery substance and the left ear would have a yellowish substance which I believe is common. The Dr. took a light and examined both ears and said there was no infection and sent me on my way. Three days later She notified me that I did have an infection in right ear and started me on an antibiotic regime for ten days. My ear has stopped draining but my hearing loss has steadily worsened, I sometimes feel dizzy, and when I had to blow my nose one day I could hear a buzzing in my right ear. Is olive oil and hydrogen peroxide a safe home remedy for me to dry? Could I have busted the ear drum from doing this? I can not hear anything out of my right ear now.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013