A small soft brown lump underneath penis on the shaft. What is it?

Hi, I have a small soft brown lump the size of a pea underneath the head of my penis on the shaft. Its on the underside of my penis and does not cause any pain what so ever. I've had it ever since I can remember and I didn't really think of it until now. It has not changed size, shape, color, or anything. Its just been there for pretty much my whole life. If you could help me out and give me an idea on what it is, and if it is removable, that would be great , thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However you need to have the lump under your penis excised and have it examined pathologically for any issues. I believe that you will be better off with having the treatment done from a surgeon, although the lesion may be benign. I hope you do so as soon as you can so as to get rid of your problem. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!