A small portion of skin coming out from my anus. I have piles.

Hello Doctor , I was diaginised with early stages of Piles soem two years back. I was taking the tablet Etosys and an oinment named Smuth which got rid of my piles. However now again i have started having the pain and i could feel a small portion skin or so coming out which is causing severe pain when i walk and sit. I am also having some bleeding and facing dificulty when passing stool. Can you suggest me some tablets or treatment to get rid of this immediately.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011