A small poly measuring 3mm found in gall bladder. Please help me to identify the problem

Dear Dr. I am a 31 yr old male.I submitted a query titled liver problem two days back which mentioned higher SGOP and SGTP levels.Yesterday i went for an ultra sound scan in which the following observation is found. gall bladder-small poly measuring 3mm found and other things are found to be normal including liver, pancreas , spleen , urinary bladder ,prostate, aorta and CBD. please help me to identify the problem.whether this is a serious matter or not?thank u very much....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011