A shot of Hib + DPT booster for 20 month old, having fever. Given Fepanil-125, still fever persists. What should we do ?

Dear doctor, today our 20 month old son got a shot of Hib booster + DPT booster (on his butt). And OPV drops. After the dosage he is having fever and pain. Fever is not responding to Fepanil-125 oral suspension (paracetamol/acetaminophen). Today, as per doctor s prescription, we gave him 5ml drops thrice. But temperature is not coming down. What should we do? Can we give him Mefanorm suspension ( mefenamic acid ) OR should we continue give him Fepanil-125? How long the fever and pain will last? Thank you, -Harish
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013