A ovary removed due to growth in fallopian tube, have lower abdominal pain, burning in stomach, arm and chest. Reasons ?

I m a 41 year old female last month I had to have one overie removed and a groth in my falonian tube.lately I am exsperiensind pain in the lower adominal and burning feeling in stomach and lower part of my back.wich has now moved into my arm and chest .my pain has became worst in the back untill I lay down and it moves also in my arm causen it to cramp this is all on my left side of body.I have been using heatin bpad to help with the pain
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013