A near concussive impact happened to me 5 days after anaesthesia. Is there any possibility of brain damage ? Will herbal medication affect brain ?

Hi, this question is for my own piece of mind. A near concussive impact happened to me 5 days after anaesthesia. I did not have a full blown concussion with symptoms; is it possible for the brain to still undergo the cascade of events of concussion? Does the anaesthesia make that more likely? And would any herbal medication, such as passion flower (along with other herbs), pose any threat to the brain in the same week? What would happen to the brain after all these things? Is there any chance of slight brain damage from these things?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Dec 2011