A month long period. Recommended hysterectomy. Treatment appropriate?

i had what started out like a normal mensus starting on feb 1 of this year,i didn t think too much about it until it went past the normal 7 days,but the sticker here is that it lasted for the whole month with a days break here and there for a total break of only 6 days for the month of feb.i saw my dr on m,ar 1 and she had me go to an obgyn for consult for ablation . but between the time i saw my gp and the obgyn it started up again after only 8 days break i went to the hospital and they gave me pills for it to stop.the obgyn said the ablation wouldn t work for me because of this trend of bleeding.sha has reccomended a hysterectomy .is this treatment appropriate for my case?i have noticed for the last 2yrs that i have had some (10 out of 12) of the markers for menopause .i am 42 yrs old and have had 3 live vaginal births and 2 miscarriages all before i was 20.and in nov 2010 i had a psvt of253 and a psvt of 217 (only 6 wks apart) and benn diagosed with hbp as well when the 2nd psvt hit.i was also diagnosed with diabetes in sept of last year.yes all 3 majors within 10 months.if this form of treatment is appropriate for me should i also have my ovaries removed as there is a family history of cystic ovaries in my mother and both sisters as well as my daughter?unfortunately your page won t accept my credit card because it is a prepaid credit card the number for the card is 5537 0556 8954 0297 the expiry date is 01/13 and the 3 digit number you need on the back is 372 please bill my card and email the answer as the surgery is booker for may 1 and i need to if this is right for me
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012