A lot of pressure throughout my body. how to get rid of it ?

First off, I'm 17. I went for my annual check up within the month of August and my doctor told me to avoid sugars (even though my glucose is low according to my blood test ), and to eat more proteins (even though my protein level is fine.) I'm wondering what's causing the pain that I feel at night (the only time i actually feel these pain,) I feel a sharp pain to a pressure and fullness in my chest area, particularly on the left side of it. I feel this pain on my back and my upper and lower abdomen too. My breathing also gets heavier at night too, i have to take heavy breaths because i always feel like I'm not getting enough air, regardless of the time of the day, and sometimes its really hard to speak because of the air. Sometimes I can feel my heart beating harder and faster too, therefore it makes it harder to concentrate. The fact that I feel lightheaded when I don't get enough oxygen isn't helping me either. And once I've noticed what's wrong with me, I've been more irritable when people don't understand how I feel or even cry because I feel like no one can help. Since its really hard for me to go contact my doctor, I really don't know what to do. Please help? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Sep 2010