A lot of cramping after my period started. Why did I have bloating and weight gain?

My menses recently started early on Jul 31st but has usually started the last 6 months on the 3rd of each month. This time there was alot of cramping on the right side but very little menstrual flow not enough for a regular maxi. It was gone by August 1st. I continued to have cramping until the 3rd and it felt like a heavy fullness and pressure in my uterus with severe fatigue . My breast and nipples are still sore, tender and are changing in color as well as size at least a cup. I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative. My concern is also the slight cramping still being felt occasionally in my uterus and I have gained weight and bloating around my belt. I made an appt this week to see my Gyn so I m trying to stay positive. Any advice? I stopped taking Gralise and Relafen until I find out fore sure.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012